About the Hayward H250FDN
Presenting Hayward’s world-class heater with an Earth-friendly conscience…the Universal H-Series heater!
Pool Heater Features:
- Industry-leading hydraulic performance saves energy by reducing circulation pump run time.
- Totally Managed Flow provides exceptional corrosion resistance and erosion protection. Ideal for today’s salt-based electronic chlorination systems.
- State-of-the-industry Finn Plate heat exchanger with special V-groove design for faster heating and longer life.
- Unlike older forms of insulation, Fire Tile securely traps the heat, delivering the most performance from each BTU.
- Exclusive silicon nitride ignition system for dependable lighting and reliable operation.
- Installation is simplified with voltage that adapts to either 110V or 220V.
- High and low voltage connections are easy and convenient with left and right side junction boxes.
- Electronic control/display maintains water temperature; monitors heater performance with self-diagnostic capability.
- Environmentally responsible; complies with all current California and Texas air quality emission standards.